People with no screen protector...what do you use to clean your screen?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I usually just rub it back and forth on my cotton shift. Very occasionally I'll sprinkle the slightest amount of water on it and then do the shirt thing.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Micro fiber cloth if i have it on me if not then i use my cotton shirt but still thinking about picking one up tomorrow seeing i really like this phone and want to keep it nice

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using the Zagg and was never a big fan of this kind of protection. I'm hoping that a full clear display protection will come out soon; like the iphone.

Astrodroid

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I wear glasses and had a box of single-use moistened lens wipes sitting around that I didn't really use. So once in a while I'll use one of those on my as-yet-unprotected screen. Perfect. I've got a Boxwave crystal clear coming in the mail though and will see how that goes.

teddeli

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I put a few drops of water on my fingers and rub it on the screen I take a towel and wipe the screen. I do this in the bathroom every morning. I make sure the toilet seat is closed.

Limjelo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Shirt, Jeans, Wet Towel when available... Been doing this on my Incredible for over a year and don't have a scratch on it. The screens on these phones are pretty darn durable unless you're playing in a sandbox.

chassum

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I've use all the above with no problems. Microfiber is the best, though. GG seems to be a lot tougher than my (very expensive) glasses.

Island Droid

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Mostly the t-shirt method.

Only had it a few days and love the naked look but I am thinking of an otter box type case to protect it overall from drops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez