Newbie Incredible 2 Query

rmjks95

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I did a cursory search hereon, I hope I didn't miss 'the answer'.

The Son's Incredible 2 question of the day.

How do I make sure default save is to the SD Card -and- If it is not like that outa the box, how do I make it so?

Thanks in advance - Ron

rmjks95

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
'Everything' <<-- His word, not mine.

But, upon further questioning, he wants to know if it's possible that apps and games can 'default' to the card whn he downloads / installs them.

No knowing that's what he's asking about, from what I've read hereon, I think the only option is to move apps and games to card after download / install, correct?

Thanks - Ron

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I think you are right. There is an app called superbox pro that notifies you when there are apps that can be moved to sd, among other things.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I am dying to know the same thing. I love my new phone but if it lacks this feature I am dissapointed. Blackberry had this 5 years ago!

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am dying to know the same thing. I love my new phone but if it lacks this feature I am dissapointed. Blackberry had this 5 years ago!

Actually, I think he's talking more about apps than pictures and music and stuff. You can't move apps to sd at all on blackberry. As far as other data like pictures go, they download to sd on my inc2 by default is think.

hilmar2k#AC

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
If you want stuff on SD, Android is much better for that than is BB. Some apps can be moved to the SD card after installation, and all media is stored there by default.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The apps have to be moved to SD individually or by a third party app. It is a native capability of 2.2 and up as long as the app developer has enabled it some just can't be moved but since the 1gb that is available on this phone is for apps unlike the original where it had 8 gb but only some of it was for apps it shouldn't be a big deal. For the camera go into the app and it is is the menu as far as music when you go to copy it over just choose your SD card. One of the best hints I have ever seen is with it mounted rename your SD card and your phone so you always know which is which.

rmjks95

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanx all.

Next time I'll 'interrogate' the boy more forcefully.

...And it's not like it's a laborious task to move the apps after they've been installed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer