Creaky Battery Door?

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody else's Incredible have a creaky battery door? It's not a major problem, just an extremely annoying one once you notice it...

2WheelCowboy

May 19, 2010
Visit site
This is what I returned my 1st one for. If you are holding the phone in your right hand. take your thumb and press the spot right where the memory card goes in (under the batt door obviously). You may get a click or pop. If it makes that sound turn it over and press under the HTC logo. You may get another click. The first one did all the second one does it only with moderate pressure 1st spot i mentioned. Not a big deal to me because i'm not gorilla gripping my phone in one location. The 1st handset was annoying because it would happen on a regular basis with normal usage.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
It's called cheap azz plastic. That's what po me about the DI.. and yes mine does it. I swap batteries 3 times a day

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
yeah, mine creaks on the opposite side of the volume rocker, so every time I use the phone I get the annoying noise. I called HTC and to buy a new one it's 30 dollars for a piece of plastic. Hell no. And I can't even go to verizon because they still don't have the phone in stock.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine does around the clips where the battery door hooks to the phone. I think it's just form taking the cover off. That's life and cheap plastics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryricherd