Icon display and sending text

Kmirg

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before (I searched and didn't find anything about it). I just activated my Inc last night and I'm kind of annoyed that when sending text messages that my facebook picture and that of the person I'm texting shows up for each message. I have not linked the particular contact and I tried going into setting to disable this feature but I didn't find any settings for this.

Does anybody know how to disable this feature?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Disable syncing with facebook in accounts and sync. You enabled it by putting in your facebook stuff when setting the phone up. It only shows on your phone it doesn't send it in the message if that's what you are worried about.

Kmirg

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Disable syncing with facebook in accounts and sync. You enabled it by putting in your facebook stuff when setting the phone up. It only shows on your phone it doesn't send it in the message if that's what you are worried about.

Yeah, I didn't think that it send the photo or anything. I just don't like the way it looks and I'd rather just have the name displayed as opposed to a photo. I'll disable syncing with facebook.

Thanks!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah disable syncing with facebook and delete the profile pic. Just remember once you disable sync no facebook stuff syncs like friendstream etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress