Finally Got my Droid Incredible!!!

5 point 1

Banned
Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
My previous smartphone was the Blackberry Storm 2. That thing was a piece of ****, literally. So many issues with that phone. I am absolutely IN LOVE with the INCREDIBLE! I am never looking back to RIM again! This device, for me, is the perfect device.

I am NOT a fan of the gargantuan touchscreens, like the EVO or the X, so for me, the Incredible is perfect! And HOLY HELL, it is FAST!

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It is a great phone I've had mine since the first day and couldn't be more happy (ok would like 2.2).

Welcome to AC

5 point 1

Banned
Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Just wondering, what are going to be the major differences between 2.1 and 2.2, besides the fact that they are getting rid of the pinch to zoom, because of copyright and patent issues with Apple, in the US.

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I haven't heard about losing the pinch-to-zoom feature, either. If you upgrade to 2.2 now (w/ Cyanogen or others), you still have that feature..... and if it's on the Nexus, then I don't think we're losing it, ha, ONLY on the Incredible. It would be off all other Android phones.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I hope that its not loosing pinch to zoom :eek:. I like that much better then tapping or whatever they would change it to.

I was just pullin' your leg about losing the pinch to zoom, lol... And thanks for the Welcomes guys! **** RIM!

..haha ok just saw that after I posted , this place is full of ex-blackberry users lol :p , I was one too but a curve (8330)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty