Droid Incredible HD

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting to switch from my Curve 8330 to Android and after reading a number of reviews was set on the DINC.Now I think I'll hold off one more month for this. An EVO-based device on Verizon would be perfect for me.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I was out Saturday night and saw more Android devices than iPhone (an Eris, and X, a few Incredibles and a few Evos). I love my Inc but I'm ready for a 4"-4.4" device. I'm eligible in March, but it needs to be LTE. Glad I got the 1 year contract :D.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I was out Saturday night and saw more Android devices than iPhone (an Eris, and X, a few Incredibles and a few Evos). I love my Inc but I'm ready for a 4"-4.4" device. I'm eligible in March, but it needs to be LTE. Glad I got the 1 year contract :D.

Yup, same here. 1 year contracts are the way to go now.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

You know it used to be that anytime you saw a touchscreen,slab-style device you assumed it was an iPhone but today I notice so many Droids.Brings a tear of joy to my eye. LOL

md17

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Any idea how much this thing will cost...I just bought a Dinc...but I might return it to Best Buy before my 30 days is up so I can get this one.

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Assuming this will be LTE will Verizon require a 4G data plan that will not be unlimited or if 3G is fast enough will they allow current and new plan holders to continue the $29.99 unlimited data plan? I am very happy with the speed of my Dinc. Unless the Dinc HD has a lot more benefit than Lite I can't see using my available New Every Two to pay a lot more for data since that is the primary use of my device.

joryoung

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Considering what VZW said it probably won't be LTE they said that LTE phones will not be out until 1st quarter 2011. I hope it is though!!!!!!

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If they are releasing it before CES then it won't have LTE. I don't really have a need for that much bandwidth (don't get me wrong, it would be nice) and I have had phone envy of my girlfriend's DInc since she got it 3 months after I got my OG Droid. This might be the phone that gives her phone envy :)

I wonder how locked down this phone will be...

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Unless its a large Super-OLED screen , I don't want it.
No LCD or SLCD garbage for me !!

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in this phone as well, but will have to see the features(Amoled,LTE ?) stats(processsor speed ?) on the final phone before I can make a logical decision , I can upgrade at anytime , most likely would retire (or sell) the DX for this IF that's what I did and still have the Dinc active to .

KenB

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
LTE would be the only reason for me to pull the trigger. That's what I'm waiting for. Any one who says they have no need for that speed will change that position the first time they try it out.

My wife is due for a phone so as soon as an LTE phone comes out, I'll buy that and she gets my Incredible. Which is probably the best hand me down ever. lol

douglaswilson

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I think I am going to splurge and get this for my Christmas present. I am due for a one year upgrade the middle of December so maybe Verizon would be kind enough to move it forward about 3 weeks.

Vagrant_1

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about getting it as well but then again I just may wait for LTE like most of you said. Damn I wish this would of been the original Dinc lol.

Sent from my HTC Incredible

CR4V3

Neighborhood IT Pro
Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Assuming this will be LTE will Verizon require a 4G data plan that will not be unlimited or if 3G is fast enough will they allow current and new plan holders to continue the $29.99 unlimited data plan? I am very happy with the speed of my Dinc. Unless the Dinc HD has a lot more benefit than Lite I can't see using my available New Every Two to pay a lot more for data since that is the primary use of my device.

I highly doubt this will be LTE. We won't see LTE devices until next year at the earliest I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87