Verizon Plans

mprobert

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
If I got a Droid Incredible when it came out and my mom is now currently getting a new phone (getting rid of her blackberry) can we trade lets say if she picks like a droid x or some other cool android phone that came out? She loves my Droid inc but I don't see the need for 2 of the same phone, I want some variety. Is a trade possible?

CBfan17

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
it is possible. I don't remember how exactly, it involved calling customer service. I gave my friend my old bb curve to use and he was able to activate it. as long as the IMEI/ESN is not reported lost/stolen you should be good.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
android fan is correct. as long as the ESN is not reported stolen then you can switch phones. even if lets say you wanted to switch back and forth monthly (probably not but just follow me on this one haha) you can do it. all you have to do is 1 of 2 things. either do a factory reset and then log into your google account each time (probably don't have to do a factory reset but it is probably safer for both accounts) or you you can go on verizonwireless.com and just type in the ESN of the phone you want to use.