Can't update to Froyo 2.2

bequadro

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to update my Droid Incredible to the new Froyo 2.2 update, but for some reason it will not let me. I have not recieved the update while my next door neighbor has. Everyone in my area has the new 2.2 update. I have called verizon and they said that I should take it to a Verizon store and they can do it for me. When I get to a verizon store they tell me that they can't do it. I have done a hard factory reset twice now and nothing. I have taken out my sd card and my phone is not rooted (at least I didn't do it) unless there is a way to root the phone without knowing about it. I have even tried to do the manual update, but every time I try it says that it fails. I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to update my droid incredible to the new Froyo 2.2 software. Currently my software is 2.1 update 1. When I go to check for new software it says my phone is currently up to date. What am I doing wrong or missing?

Thanks Nick

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
to go into hboot power off ..................... hold vol down while holding it hold power down also untill u get to hboot.... pres volume down to highlight recovery and press the power button to select

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38