stay awake/brightness when plugged in

patchulaz

May 25, 2010
Visit site
i've set my phone to stay awake when charging via the "Settings --> Applications --> Development --> Stay Awake" option. the screen does stay awake, but after a short idle time, it dims to probably about 40% brightness. i've had the same result with or without automatic brightness turned on. i want the phone to stay at full brightness when it's plugged in, as the lower brightness is no good in my car dock during daylight. is there a way to do this within android, or a good, free app that can help maybe?

sdruss83

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
i've set my phone to stay awake when charging via the "Settings --> Applications --> Development --> Stay Awake" option. the screen does stay awake, but after a short idle time, it dims to probably about 40% brightness. i've had the same result with or without automatic brightness turned on. i want the phone to stay at full brightness when it's plugged in, as the lower brightness is no good in my car dock during daylight. is there a way to do this within android, or a good, free app that can help maybe?
i'd like to know this also. for some reason tasker is telling me the "screen on" option cant be used on my device??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member