Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
You've read our Verizon Droid Incredible review. You've watched the unboxing. You followed along through the software walkthrough and compared it to the Evo 4G and Nexus One.

Now it's time to win one. That's right, we're giving away a Droid Incredible to one incredibly (finally, our first "incredible pun") lucky Android Central reader. Here's what you need to know:

• In this thread, tell us what incredible feats (pun #2) you will accomplish with a Verizon Droid Incredible. We'll pick our favorite response on April 28 and announce it on the front of the site.
  • And because we're the best damn Android blog around, we're gonna up the ante and give away two Bluetooth headsets from the Android Central Store. Anytime you post (starting now) in our Droid Incredible forum, you're entered to win.
  • As mentioned above, this all ends on April 28, so get to it, and good luck!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'll finally be able to type incredibly fast again!

but seriously, finally a phone that can keep up with me. these arm11 handsets can't die soon enough.

buya97

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
this phone has pushed me to FINALLY go through my songs, so I can tag them and that all of their album art is accurate, I know its very OCD of me but I just want everything to be perfect for this great device

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
With this device I will rule the world, make all apple iPhone/iPad users jealous, and be the coolest kid on the block! That is if I were still a kid.

:D

bonjour418

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I will use every single application and utility that the phone provides and give details on its functionality and compare it to the very popular Motorola Droid, all given to Android Central of course. I will also try to break the space and time barrier with it, if I have time that is!

K0CAW

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'll watch, on that INCREDIBLE screen, Dan Boyle's INCREDIBLE own-goal last night to give the Avalanche an INCREDIBLE 2-1 lead in the series. We were outplayed, but Anderson was INCREDIBLE all night.

Oh, can you tell I like hockey? I think it's...

fantastic.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
with the Droid incredible i will walk the Appalachian Trail and the florida trail and record every point that i have service from verizon. All while documenting the trips with the awesome 8MP camera including video blogs.

lcargile

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Finally I will be able to use Android 2.1 which I have been dying to use. With the new friend stream and widgets!!!! Its sure to be INCREDIBLE...(Added my own pun lol)

miller7796

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'll actually have just one Incredible device that does everything and I can ditch carrying my *cough* iPod around as well!

threepio

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
As C3P0, a human cyborg relation, I will take advantage of the HTC Incredible's INCREDIBLE text to speech software using one of my 6 million forms of communication. Also to keep in touch with my other droid buddies, like R2D2.

Last edited:

judeism

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
This has been a long wait but it will make my birthday (4-26) this year INCREDIBLE!!! I will have a double good birthday as I will also have a INCREDIBLE new paper weight called the storm!!!!!

anon(11517)

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm totally going to use it to invent teleportation! It will be wonderful! Amazing? Spectacular? Interesting...? Oh, what's the word I'm looking for?!?! :p

kpurdu1

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
1. I would stop nuclear proliferation.
2. allow myself to root and mod my droid without worry.
3. use it to convert as many iphone users as possible.

bsinc1962

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
With this phone I will use the Amoled screen in full daylight sunshine to reflect the suns rays away the planet. Thus lowering the suns effects and curing global warming. In the end I'll take pictures of all the polar bears I will save through my gallant and INCREDIBLE efforts.

jldeitch

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
What I'd do with an Incredible

Simple: Give it to my wife, so that she can replace her Omnia that's about to quit. Everyone in the family will finally be able to send and receive phone calls and texts with her again...

anon(12001)

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I will attempt to bring my friends into the the light, by being an Android Ambassador, and showing them why they should lose the candy*ssed iphone they use now. Plus, I can watch THE INCREDIBLES movie, on my Incredible, and enlighten them on how incredible, the Incredible is.... Yes, it's incredible, how incredible it will make me...

mlm5em

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
The BlackBerry has been anything but incredible. Its absence of a decent web browser, lackluster interface, and slow performance were not features promised to me. Worst of all are the 1.5 years until I have the chance to upgrade. It would be incredible to get a real state-of-the-art smart phone and this one may just be the best!

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I am training my parrot, Banjo, to talk. With the Incredible's speach recognition, I will teach him to search for his favorite take-out, call them, and order dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez