- 3 Posts
Rooting: Problem after running ./rage.bin
I'm trying to root my fascinate on my mac.
I can get up to the point where in the phone's shell via adb I can run rage.bin. It runs its course and returns me to my local prompt but every time the phone seems to get disconnected so that adb can't find it without me rebooting my phone. When I am able to reconnect, the prompt in the phone's shell is still '$'. I can't get past running rage.bin to get the to root '#' prompt. Any ideas of what's happening/what I'm doing wrong?
- By Stupendous Man in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2012, 03:41 AM
- By dased14 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2010, 05:41 PM
- By sengokubattosai in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:23 AM
- By fadetoblack2104 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2010, 08:07 PM
- By efrommel in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2010, 02:59 PM