need help :/

zparlet

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I attempted to install darky rom v8.0 and everything worked out fine untill the final reboot. IT just goes back and forth between two different galaxy s themes on end. It never actually boots. Not im stuck. I hope my phone is not bricked :(

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I attempted to install darky rom v8.0 and everything worked out fine untill the final reboot. IT just goes back and forth between two different galaxy s themes on end. It never actually boots. Not im stuck. I hope my phone is not bricked :(

you are far from bricked, its very hard to brick a phone,,, did you make a nandroid backup?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

i guess that depends on your defanition of brick. if you leave it the way it is then yes its a brick. however you can make all kinds of stuff out of bricks!!!:D i have bricked my phone no less than 20 times. just run a restore or flash back to stock and your good. i would recomend rooting your phone, get root explorer and rom manager installed, and then back that up. that way when you brick you phone again, yes when, you have a rooted starting place instead of having to get rom manager and root explorer and root all over again. if anyone can permanently brick a phone its me and i havent figured it out yet.

:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana