Alright..I've decided I need help updating...

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

f75gunslinger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I agree...point me in the direction I need to go and go spend time with your gf man...and thank you for all your help...if nothing else this can wait til tomorrow....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I agree...point me in the direction I need to go and go spend time with your gf man...and thank you for all your help...if nothing else this can wait til tomorrow....

hopefully you dont hear a lady robot voice,,,, that memory problem you had earlier usually only happens when someone had voodoo lagfix installed then we flash over it ,,, but you said you didnt do anything to your phone so thats unusual that you had that problem

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So what causes that ?

i have no idea , it usually happens when voodoo repartitions the memory , then when you flash over it the kernel doesnt recognize it anymore..hopefully this will fix the memory ,,,the files that i gave you before only over wrote the operating syste,,,the last one i gave you writes over alot more .

f75gunslinger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
alright...i don't believe that I did anything with voodoo before...read about it but never did it..just rooted and poked around a bit...my next question...will the regular updates that verizon sends out screw with me every time I get one now ?