Flash Player doesn't work SC 2.9.2 - EB01/EC10

melscott62

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have searched the forum and didnt find anything.... I am assuming this is s simple fix. I am totally new to this type of stuff so please forgive my ignorance.

I just flashed super Clean version 2.9.2 - EB01/EC10 last night and everything is great except I cant seem to get flashplayer to work. my phone says I have filmware 2.2.1 and I tried downloadin the 10.1 apk(didnt work) and 10.2 from the market(also didnt work)

any suggestions?

v2playa

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Last night i flashed EC10 Rom w/ EC01 + JT'S Voodoo the best combination so far. Cant wait for the EC01 Superclean.

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I have searched the forum and didnt find anything.... I am assuming this is s simple fix. I am totally new to this type of stuff so please forgive my ignorance.

I just flashed super Clean version 2.9.2 - EB01/EC10 last night and everything is great except I cant seem to get flashplayer to work. my phone says I have filmware 2.2.1 and I tried downloadin the 10.1 apk(didnt work) and 10.2 from the market(also didnt work)

any suggestions?

When you mean "it didn't work" does that mean it didn't download at all, or it downloaded but wouldn't work in your browser?

Also, where did you "flash" from ,and how did you do it...i.e. Droid X packaged 2.9.2 via odin, or 2.9.2 from sc 2.8 via cwm.

Last edited:

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

any suggestions?

When you have a browser window open hit the menu soft key and go more=>settings=>enable plug ins and choose "on demand"

melscott62

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
When you have a browser window open hit the menu soft key and go more=>settings=>enable plug ins and choose "on demand"

thanks for the advice. I tried that, but it didnt work. To clarify I have flash downloaded but it wont work on the browser. I flashed it from this site via odin

from this link http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...tom-roms-w-root-clockwork-updated-3-25-a.html.

I have a feeling that dosesnt totally answer your question... but again I am totally new to this.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the advice. I tried that, but it didnt work. To clarify I have flash downloaded but it wont work on the browser. I flashed it from this site via odin

from this link http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...tom-roms-w-root-clockwork-updated-3-25-a.html.

I have a feeling that dosesnt totally answer your question... but again I am totally new to this.

After you did that did you go to a browser page that had a flash video? When you looked at the black spot where you should see the video did you see a small white box with a green down arrow? If so, click on that and the video should start playing. The reason I recommended choosing on demand was because I figured you were like me and didn't really have a need to see all the advertisements that use flash player.

Karimbe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
when i originally tried that it didnt work.... I tried it again and it does not... not sure what i did.... I am just happy it worked

After you did that did you go to a browser page that had a flash video? When you looked at the black spot where you should see the video did you see a small white box with a green down arrow? If so, click on that and the video should start playing. The reason I recommended choosing on demand was because I figured you were like me and didn't really have a need to see all the advertisements that use flash player.

Nooo mine does the same same thing.!! I have installedvon my phone but doesnt work in hrowser ive used all the things in thisblist too and doesnt work.. can someone help me vecuase its getting frustrating

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious. I'm up to 10.2. I'm thinking that's why mine isn't working. I was wondering how I would go back down to 10.1 to be able to get my flash to work? Thanks in advance.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Nooo mine does the same same thing.!! I have installedvon my phone but doesnt work in hrowser ive used all the things in thisblist too and doesnt work.. can someone help me vecuase its getting frustrating

I'm curious. I'm up to 10.2. I'm thinking that's why mine isn't working. I was wondering how I would go back down to 10.1 to be able to get my flash to work? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what the problem could be because I have 10.2 and my flash player is working just fine.

EDIT - Scratch that. It was my video player working, not flash player. Trying different sites to see if it will work at all.

EDIT further - Flash player is playing videos on Android Central just fine.

Last edited:

kiddoe

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
10.2 works well for most flash sites on the SF. But for some reason my wife's dinc with flash player 10.2 will play adultswim.com videos, but my 2.2.9v SF won't... Odd

marteagajr75

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I also did droidxcon's flash package, downloaded flash player from the market and I see the green arrows but the video doesn't play. What could be the problem?

marteagajr75

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Never mind, it worked witn ny times but at a.c. It was telling me that I needed to have flash installed to watch the video so that was weird. Worked there but not here.

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm not able to get videos to play through subsonic because it says I need flash player, but flash video on other sites will work. On SC 2.9.2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non