[Retired][ROM]Superclean 2.9.2 EA15/EB01/EB16/EC10 Based

OHSteel

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the dumb question...ever since I updated to 2.9.2 my gps won't lock on, it just keeps on searching...my google maps don't ever know where I'm at and when I try to use the navigation no worky either...is there a simple fix to this?

I would suggest you try flashing a different radio. I am using ec01 and get an instant lock.

TapATalkin From My SuperClean Fascinate

kataxist

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the dumb question...ever since I updated to 2.9.2 my gps won't lock on, it just keeps on searching...my google maps don't ever know where I'm at and when I try to use the navigation no worky either...is there a simple fix to this?

Trying downloading this app "GPS Status"

Start the app, hit menu, you want to reset the A-GPS data.

OHSteel

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
ah ok can I flash that using odin?? sorry pretty new to this lol thanks again steel

Yes, you flash in Odin.
Here is the ec01 radio http://adbdev.com/danknub/ec01_radio.tar

I went through the same thing after going to sc. Ec01 works great for me. If it does not for you, the option of trying a different radio is always there for you.

Let me know how it works for you.

And here is a link to adryn thread if you want to read more about it http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1029436

Last edited:

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
No, sc has been retired. A few of the devs have gotten together and are working on a new community rom. Should be a good one just be on the lookout for it.

Couldn't agree more! The community rom that adrynalyne and a few others are currently working on should be pretty nice, I personally cannot wait to try it out. Just keep an eye out for when it's released, it shouldn't be hard to miss!

mack

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
No, sc has been retired. A few of the devs have gotten together and are working on a new community rom. Should be a good one just be on the lookout for it.

Are there any alternatives to super clean? I really am starting to encounter bugs with this now :(

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I went back to stock. Superclean has been great for the most part, but my battery life has degraded progressively for the past 3 weeks inexplicably. I'd like to see if VZ's Froyo does any better or worse.

I caan not get over folks talking about battery life. i mean crap we have car chargers.
we have electrical charges from any 110 wall socket,
my batter life last me just fine,, i charge it at home, i charge it while on the road. it is always close to a charging unit, one way or another it gets charged.
maybe if i was going to the woods hunting for a weekend maybe then i might gripe.
but if that were to happen i would probably hook it to car or generator charge..
maybe i am missing something, and i will admit i am disabled and can play all day with my fassy as there are chargers all thru the house.
i did not say all of this to bash anyone i just cant understand battery problem.
now if you wanna talk signal i am alive with ears perked. we had great reception a few years back and all of a sudden we get weak signaled, some said verizon lost a tower and rather than fix it they shifted everything to a already installed tower.
lordy i hope i havent hyjacked a thread.. i'll take my whooping and be nice about it..

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
SheepDog Elite,

I went back and read both and I didn't see the directions on how to do the flash in CWM. Sorry, wanted to get the clock package, TW Music Player and the TouchWiz Launcher and widgets. Sorry but like I said I couldn't find the instructions.

Thanks!

hey Sheep dog
Adrynalyn has a CWM method posted useing CWM to get back to stock EB01.
its hard to find but i saw it read it and saved the files..as of now i am still SC292v
his clock work will take one back useing red CW..

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I caan not get over folks talking about battery life. i mean crap we have car chargers.
we have electrical charges from any 110 wall socket,
my batter life last me just fine,, i charge it at home, i charge it while on the road. it is always close to a charging unit, one way or another it gets charged.
maybe if i was going to the woods hunting for a weekend maybe then i might gripe.
but if that were to happen i would probably hook it to car or generator charge..
maybe i am missing something, and i will admit i am disabled and can play all day with my fassy as there are chargers all thru the house.
i did not say all of this to bash anyone i just cant understand battery problem.
now if you wanna talk signal i am alive with ears perked. we had great reception a few years back and all of a sudden we get weak signaled, some said verizon lost a tower and rather than fix it they shifted everything to a already installed tower.
lordy i hope i havent hyjacked a thread.. i'll take my whooping and be nice about it..

I get what you are saying and while I agree because I have chargers all over my house, both cars and at work my battery is horrendous and has been even when it was stock. I think its just an android thing. I hear a lot that its the screens which I don't buy. This thing will suck down more battery sitting idle than any of my blackberrys ever did and the last 2 were 3g ones that I never had to shut off the wifi or bluetooth and I could stream music at my desk with the screen off just like on my fascinate now, with light texting and email all day and still have enough battery for a coupe calls the way home from work and get thru the night most days. I can't come close on my fascinate. Heck I still use my blackberry as a backup alarm to make sure I get up in the morning. I charge it once a week and never shut it off and it will last 7 days doing that. Now I love what I can do with my fascinate, but I think the battery life is downright pathetic. I'm not blaming guys like adrenylyne either, its not his fault, just how it is. Still I think google and all the manufacturers could do a lot better because its not just the samsung phones that have horrible battery life, its all of them.

Last edited:

nickcantone

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Problems after flashing to superclean

Hello everyone,

i recently flashed my phone a couple of weeks ago to super clean. after that i flash it twice more for a new boot animation and theme. However now i have a number of small nagging issues, some of which i have seen on the forums but i cant resolve on my own and others which i haven't. First and foremost is battery. Mine is horrendous even after following the tips to save battery life i have no luck. Perhaps anyone can recommend anything. Secondly my 3G is a lot slower then it previously was, sometimes taking up to a minute to load an ordinary page like Google. Lastly and perhaps strangest, my phone can no longer send text messages, it just keeps saying "sending"... but never gets to the person. I know i am able to receive/send with no problems beforehand, so what gives?
If anyone could help me out in any way with these issues that would be great. Thanks guys.

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
If you followed the process of clearing bstats..you should have done the *228 option 1 and option 2 to reconfigure your phone to the towers around you...I would try that first..

If you've dont that, or that doesnt' help my friend, i would flash the DL09 or EC01 radio (xda-developers - View Single Post - {List}[4.23.11] *VZW* CDMA i500 Roms/Kernels/Radios/Mods via Odin.. reset your bstats as described by gunnermike/*228 opt 1/2

If you really want to get scientific, clear your cache's then re-flash 2.9.2 only.. wait a couple days and see if your problems go away.. If they do, then flash one thing at a time.. new radio...wait a couple days...theme...wait a couple days.. boot animation...wait a couple days..

It is also advisable to clear your bstats, and *228 opt 1/2 between each flash..

If you flash 10 things at once, its hard to know whats doing what..

good luck!

face0907

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I tried this and it is awesome~!! but I decide to go with Official 2.2.1 rooted ED01

but I wonder how do I just install the widget this one has??

"The weather widget comes with all the news"

Is there certain App or someone made it??

if there is please let me know.....I love that Widget

dfa1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Quick rookie question:

I'm Rooted - Voodoo-ed - EC10SuperClean_292x_DXC.tar.md5.tar + ec01_radio.tar and all has been great up until now.

My problem is I've lost bootanimation and audible sounds while playing in Root Explorer (tried everything to restore, but no luck) and want to reflash via odin EC10SuperClean_292x_DXC.tar.md5.tar. Will I lose my ec01 radio or CWM ? Of course I'm backed up for apps and the like and do realize I'll be losing those.

Thanks in advance

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Quick rookie question:

I'm Rooted - Voodoo-ed - EC10SuperClean_292x_DXC.tar.md5.tar + ec01_radio.tar and all has been great up until now.

My problem is I've lost bootanimation and audible sounds while playing in Root Explorer (tried everything to restore, but no luck) and want to reflash via odin EC10SuperClean_292x_DXC.tar.md5.tar. Will I lose my ec01 radio or CWM ? Of course I'm backed up for apps and the like and do realize I'll be losing those.

Thanks in advance

Just download SC 2.9.2 Voodoo ROM, place in SD card, reboot into CWM and flash that zip file. No need to odin the whole package again. Wipe d-cache and partition for safe measures prior to flashing the SC.

dfa1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
When you say SC 2.9.2 Voodoo ROM would that be Super_FrankenClean_2_9_2v_CWM_FIX would it be the same as [ROM]Superclean 2.9.2 EA15/EB01/EB16/EC10 Based?
Thx for speedy reply

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
When you say SC 2.9.2 Voodoo ROM would that be Super_FrankenClean_2_9_2v_CWM_FIX would it be the same as [ROM]Superclean 2.9.2 EA15/EB01/EB16/EC10 Based?
Thx for speedy reply

Well the Super_FrankenClean_2_9_2v_CWM_FIX is gizmo's modified version with the new CWM fix integrated into it. Do you have the latest CWM_Recovery_All_Fix flashed on your phone? If you do no need to flash SC with the CWM fix. You are only trying to fix your boot animation and sounds so flash adrynalyne's SC 2.9.2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174