[Retired][ROM]Superclean 2.9.2 EA15/EB01/EB16/EC10 Based

vsp3c

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
i tried searching but it didn't turn up anything.

1. sometimes, i'll click on the power button to turn my screen off and it'll do a screen capture. it's pretty annoying since that's not what i wanted it to do. i don't even know how i turned it on. is there a specific series of softkey tapping/button pushing i should avoid so this doesn't happen?

2. sometimes, the screen will randomly turn on. i don't know how often it's doing it but i'm assuming it's kind of significant since my battery life has been decreasing and according to battery stats, most of it is being used by display.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i tried searching but it didn't turn up anything.

1. sometimes, i'll click on the power button to turn my screen off and it'll do a screen capture. it's pretty annoying since that's not what i wanted it to do. i don't even know how i turned it on. is there a specific series of softkey tapping/button pushing i should avoid so this doesn't happen?

2. sometimes, the screen will randomly turn on. i don't know how often it's doing it but i'm assuming it's kind of significant since my battery life has been decreasing and according to battery stats, most of it is being used by display.

1. The screen capture is done by holding down the back soft key and hitting the power button. When you do an accidental screen capture when you hit the power button it's because your back soft key is "stuck." Just hit the back soft key from your homescreen and you should be fine.

2. Not sure about this one except that your display will almost always be the top draw on your battery. But the percentage you see is not the percentage of your battery being drawn, just the percentage of the current draw on your battery. At that moment only 2% of your battery's full charge may be draining. If it says 75% next to display, that just means the display is causing 75% of that 2% drain.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
any new updates since the 2.9.2 been off a while.

It has been retired since Froyo came out, development has stopped on this and moved to a few different options.

CommRom 1.3
stock Froyo, debloated and debinged (even though that is really "development"
and a few others under the roms sticky

zash

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I installed the super clean 2.9 on my fascinate earlir this week. today I realize a flaw no one else hs mentioned that I found.

I can add a web page to bookmarks,,, but I can not go to bookmarks it self, there is no book marks screen to go to to select a saved web page.

"add book mark" is an option but "book marks" is not....