Bond J#AC

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
A couple of questions for current Fascinate owners

hey there,
Just got my fascinate! Loving it!!!

I had a few questions :

1. I have noticed that when I type fast on my fascinate the sound feedback can't keep up and sort of lags.

2. And the menu seems to lag slightly. Touchwiz?

3. When I press the power button the screen dims a little THEN shuts down?

Last edited:

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
well i have not experienced menu lag yet .... and I like to turn the sound and haptic feedback off when I type - so I can't say.

Ivisi

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
With the 30 minutes I had to play with the phone in the store, I didn't notice any lag at all in the TouchWiz UI. I didn't really get a chance to really hammer the phone, though, with texting and whatnot. And the only power down on the screen I did was a reboot of the phone to see how fast the startup was, and how fast the GPS lock occured on a fresh boot, so I didn't even pay attention to the screen as it was shutting down.

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
hey there,
Just got my fascinate! Loving it!!!

I had a few questions :

1. I have noticed that when I type fast on my fascinate the sound feedback can't keep up and sort of lags.

2. And the menu seems to lag slightly. Touchwiz?

3. When I press the power button the screen dims a little THEN shuts down?

1- I type pretty slowly, but I've turned off sound feedback, regardless. Sorry, can't help there.

2 - Probably touchwiz. I don't notice any lag with LauncherPro and the speed settings changed to max.

3 - I guess mine sort of does this. It's not an instant off, but the screen fades to black within 0.5 seconds.. It's not the smoothest of fades, it kind of jerks from 100% to 30% brightness, then fades to 0%. Doesn't bug me, but this is my first android.

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
no lag issues here yet, been playing around with it all day. only issue i have atm is the weatherbug clock will not accept my city. gives me a network connection area. not sure why

Panthersfan86

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i realize i'm in the wrong thread, but hey cory do you think that you or someone else could possibly put the root method in english?? and do you know if theres a one click root in the works ofr the fascinate??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa