- Would-be Doc
- 207 Posts
- Friggin' Jelly Bean
CWM says I have zero files, can't access my SD card...help
I hope I didn't brick this thing.
I had just installed the unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 ROM (from a full wipe) and finished setting everything up. I went to flash a franco nightly and got stuck in a boot loop. I booted into recovery to restore a backup and try flashing again, but CWM had zero files to draw from. No nandroids, no ROMs, no gapps, nothing. It can't open my phone's directory, and /sdcard is unmounted and stays unmounted no matter what I do. So, now I'm clueless as to where to proceed.
If I have to use my computer to fix this, let it be known that I'm on a Mac. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM #2It's been real...
- 1,428 Posts
Re: CWM says I have zero files, can't access my SD card...help
It's because of the 4.2 file system. You should have updated your recovery before flashing any 4.2 ROMs to avoid this.
You still may be able to copy everything manually to your computer. Then update your recovery, then copy everything back to your SD partition.
I recommend TWRP, FWIW.
- By YaSo in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 27Last Post: 07-22-2015, 02:03 AM
- By ukcatsb4hawks in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2012, 12:27 PM
- By scoot0073 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2011, 03:50 PM
- By wetwaterdog in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2011, 08:08 AM
- By Cichlid78 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2010, 07:43 PM