[ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Full Open Source]

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
re: [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.1.1 [Full Open Source]

Alarm issues? Anyone having them? First night set it and the next day it didn't go off and the icon was missing. Had it set up to show the clock screen. Last night removed the eye candy set my alarm icon was there. Woke up to no alarm and the screen would not turn on. My notification light was blinking for something but had to pull the battery to get the screen back. Weird.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

I had no issues this morning. Alarm went off like always. I'm running this ROM with Franco's 12 kernel and my alarm is Alarm Plus.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I have removed the alarm icon in the settings and didn't have any problems with my alarm this morning.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I didn't remove anything and set the alarm to go off at 9:30 and it did...very feint sound though...would never wake my pathetic but up.....

TMFGO45

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Can someone tell me where to find the md5 numbers for gapps and 1.0.1 so I can verify a good download before I continue? I saw a guy said his all checked out...just wondering where gee find the number to compare with.....thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Can someone tell me where to find the md5 numbers for gapps and 1.0.1 so I can verify a good download before I continue? I saw a guy said his all checked out...just wondering where gee find the number to compare with.....thanks

1.0.1 is 4429AE90AB94995CE1FC81AC18F264F8

gapps is 4198D4808DC7CA3AFC371EA3C19624B6

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site

Alarm issues? Anyone having them? First night set it and the next day it didn't go off and the icon was missing. Had it set up to show the clock screen. Last night removed the eye candy set my alarm icon was there. Woke up to no alarm and the screen would not turn on. My notification light was blinking for something but had to pull the battery to get the screen back. Weird.

No, mine went off this morning at the time I scheduled it.

drewman24seven

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

fyi - The Franco 12 nightly feels faster with this ROM than the 11 if you haven't updated.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Very strange I set it for a minute from now and it worked. Maybe I was just sleeping. Been working long hours and getting 5 hours sleep Max. I'll do some more tests. Thanks for the feedback.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

If you feel like using a diff program maybe, I've been using Alarm Klock from the market for the last few months.. Works great and has some nice options, such as setting the alarm volume to slowly increase over any time length you choose. Had to use it on the Bionic when a ROM I was on took out the stock alarm clock and I haven't looked back :)

Reactions: tntdroid

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

This ROM looks really similar to AOKP and actually kangs alot of the features of AOKP. I'm running AOKP right now and will try this one out too. Anybody who has ran both...which one you like better?

rlb81

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

First off I didn't have anything to do with making this ROM I'm just posting it here for the convenience of AC members.

Can you link back to an original thread by the developer so we know where to go for support/updates?

Thanks!

TMFGO45

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm all flashed up with this ROM, and I'm loving it. But here are some questions...

Anybody getting a force close with superuser checking for an update?

Does the stock kernel flash with the rom flash? Is everyone feeling franco 12 is the way to go? Can you mess with cpu using that kernel?

Is there an app, or something that will remember homescreen setups, so after a flash and TiBu restore, I can just restore the homescreen and I'm good to go?

I'm loving this so far....and this is my first ever ROM, perhaps my last!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm all flashed up with this ROM, and I'm loving it. But here are some questions...

Anybody getting a force close with superuser checking for an update?
Try downloading Superuser Update Fixer from the market, run it once, see if that fixes it
Does the stock kernel flash with the rom flash? Is everyone feeling franco 12 is the way to go? Can you mess with cpu using that kernel?
I'm LOVING franco 12, def go for it, yes you can adjust much with setcpu
Is there an app, or something that will remember homescreen setups, so after a flash and TiBu restore, I can just restore the homescreen and I'm good to go?
Use Nova Launcher, backs up your homescreens and settings for easy restore... also if you back it up with TiBu and restore it with data it will just include your homescreens anyway
Yep it kicks ass :)

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

I noticed a few days ago that the Nova launcher has a backup and restore option in it. I haven't wiped since my backup, so I am not sure how good it works.

TMFGO45

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Is nova launcher a home replacement? I don't really want to do that, less things running the better I feel. But if it is something else entirely, maybe I will go that route?

Also, that superuser fixer app didn't work, but I did fix the problem. Looks like there was an update to superuser in the market that it wasn't letting me in on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699