Touch recovery. Very Sweet

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to mention this. I loaded it the other night and loaded the new CND tonight with it. It is so much easier!

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Been debating on whether or not to flash this for a while...I finally caved lol. I think my volume button and eyes will thank me.

Geezer Squid

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Get his app and it will keep you updated and it flashes updates (of course the darn recovery is totally stable and everything works so there may not be any additional updates coming!!). But buying his is a good way to support his efforts.

Good luck

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been using this when the dev first came out with it and it is awesome. Such a pleasure to use.
No more twitchy volume button scrolling.

Dunno if you guys have seen this but it looks even more advanced than the touch based cwm we have now, and is being developed by Koush himself.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pgQ5qaCjR-8[/YT]

Reactions: zero neck

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been using this when the dev first came out with it and it is awesome. Such a pleasure to use.
No more twitchy volume button scrolling.

Dunno if you guys have seen this but it looks even more advanced than the touch based cwm we have now, and is being developed by Koush himself.

Click to view quoted video

of course, right after i drop a few bucks for the companion app...

looks cool tho. operates pretty much the way i expected this one to work before i downloaded it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87