Now that it's official, What are you doing?

Will you be getting a Galaxy Nexus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UWPVIOLATOR

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid Incredible and am eligible for upgrade in February. Verizon would of let me upgrade early to the iPhone 4S so I assume they will do the same here.

How do I go about selling my DINC? Do I have to buy the Nexus Directly from Verizon or can I get a better deal elsewhere? I have unlimited Data still so I do not want to lose this. Any help would be appreciated.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I definitely plan on getting it. It's the first phone that has really impressed me. Ready to put the Droid Incredible to rest.
I'm not sure what may come out in the next few months, but I think I will still be happy with this device.
Since it's a Nexus device, I won't have to worry about trying to root it and strip it down so it can run faster.
Even if other phones came out, they would be bloated up, and I would be trying to find ways to remove it.
Also, knowing I will receive the most recent updates without delay is a plus as well.
It seems as though quite a few techies will be getting it themselves. I bet the development for this phone will be awesome.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: oxymoron

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was gonna get the Nexus, but I'll wait til January and see what the CES has in store. What the hell, it's only 2 months

The only problem with that is that you'll have to wait 2 months for CES for them to announce it, then 8 months for them to redesign it and release it.

ScottG

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I used to have the DInc. Then I bought a Thunderbolt on eBay. Now I'm going to get this! (before you assume I'm spoiled, I got a Thunderbolt because my sisters OG Droid broke so I gave her my DInc, and now my dad's 4-year old Blackberry is broken so I'll give him my Thunderbolt)

UndergroundWire

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting either the Rezound or an iPhone 4S and definitely the Nexus. I'm a geek like that. It would be nice to have the latest and greatest from both Apple and Google even though I despise Apple. But I also really love Sense (especially 3.5).

So for now Nexus for sure. I will debate with myself some more on the second line.

paa79594

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
For me, long gone are the days of Sense and Motoblur and the like. I am so sick of the skins. I want a truly stock device and the Galaxy Nexus fits that mold.

Bring it soon please!

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn. I do want this phone. I do not want buyers remorse when the Nexus hype dies down. I don't think I'm alone with those thoughts either.

RedTechJunky#AC

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Don't worry im 25 and I spoil myself, had the Inc, bought the tbolt with an early upgrade after only 11 months with the inc, now on Nov 10th ima pay full retail for GalNex and then i'll decide what to do with the tbolt, sell or dev who knows.........

RedTechJunky

Sent from my SkyRaider/BAMF ThunderBolt using Tapatalk, which is the Business

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn. I do want this phone. I do not want buyers remorse when the Nexus hype dies down. I don't think I'm alone with those thoughts either.

Will you still have buyer's remorse when the next version of Android is released and the Nexus devices are quickly updated while the people with other phones have to wait months and months for their devices to receive their manufacturer's skinned version of the update?

Reactions: oxymoron

mule0331

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what I'm doing yet. Part of me wants this phone, but part of me wants the Razr. I guess it will boil down to holding both in my hand at the store and see which one talks to my conscience.

WallaceD

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Bionic, and I'm pretty pleased with it. But I came from a Nexus S 4G, so I'm all about the "vanilla" Android experience. The Galaxy Nexus and ICS look amazing and I think I will end up getting one.

But I'm going to wait and see what end users' impressions are. I can't imagine people won't be anything less than very impressed, but still.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowhand