Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I actually thought the last test version was 4.1.0. I thought that was what P3Droid or some others reporting having last. I've witnessed a few bugs that are a little annoying. Hopefully, the new update will address them, and come out soon.

UserError

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I haven't come across any bugs at all.

No forced closes, no signal drops. I have 4G signal everywhere in my city except for one area at work. I went the whole day yesterday, except 1/2 hour in a conference room, on 4G.

Now there are things I would like to see improved upon -- mainly the volume. But there are ways to get around that.

I am 100% satisfied with this thing!!

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Reading through the threads, it is quite easy to see there are still some things to work out. No biggie. It happens. Even the reverred iOS has bugs.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I doubt there is an official Google bug tracker, even though there should be one. I haven't found any bugs yet but I'm far from pushing the performance of this phone and playing with all the options yet. I'll be playing with the Bluetooth this afternoon and hear some people are having issues with streaming music with it.

As far as the first 24 hours I've not had any of the issues most people are reporting.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I doubt there is an official Google bug tracker, even though there should be one. I haven't found any bugs yet but I'm far from pushing the performance of this phone and playing with all the options yet. I'll be playing with the Bluetooth this afternoon and hear some people are having issues with streaming music with it.

As far as the first 24 hours I've not had any of the issues most people are reporting.

There most certainly is! Report Bugs | Android Open Source

I am pretty happy though :)
One thing I would like improved is live wallpaper performance. I'm rocking a 2-D picture and its wonderful with that... live-wallpaper really affects performance on some of the wallpapers.

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't come across any bugs at all.

No forced closes, no signal drops. I have 4G signal everywhere in my city except for one area at work. I went the whole day yesterday, except 1/2 hour in a conference room, on 4G.

Now there are things I would like to see improved upon -- mainly the volume. But there are ways to get around that.

I am 100% satisfied with this thing!!

This.....and I would add my battery life has been pretty good too. I gots no bugs!

Khaz

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The screen rotation performance is really laggy on my phone. I've had to wait up to 10 seconds for the screen to rotate after I switched from portrait to landscape.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I actually thought the last test version was 4.1.0. I thought that was what P3Droid or some others reporting having last. I've witnessed a few bugs that are a little annoying. Hopefully, the new update will address them, and come out soon.

I think 4.1 is being tested and 4.0.3 is more not really a bug fixer but one for more of the social media syncing stuff. Maybe they will just include it in the 4.1 update rather than having 2 updates.

S281

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Google doesnt need an official bug reporting page, they are like ninja's monitoring everything on our phones anyways, muahahahahaha. ;)