Sending Pictures issues......

dmbfan42

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
So i have several pic that I'm trying to send out using the phone...I'm on my wi-fi at home and have lets just say 2 bars on my phone.....text are going out with a little delay but are going out but pics that i have send out to one or multiple people are just sitting saying sending? I have rebooted the phone with it still saying sending and nothing? been over 5 minutes now and are still saying sending.....unless i delete the pic text and then send them to each person at a time is the only way for now i can do this but that seem too much to do!!!

Any ideas?

Thanks

dg

dmbfan42

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
it took 24 minutes to send out 1 pic to 3 people and 1 pic to 2 people....now im wondering if i want to keep this phone since i never had this issue before.....

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
it took 24 minutes to send out 1 pic to 3 people and 1 pic to 2 people....now im wondering if i want to keep this phone since i never had this issue before.....
It happened to a couple of times to me and then didn't happen again. I think it was a temporary network issue and nothing to do with the phone.