Is it odd that I don't have the System Update section in my About Phone in Settings?

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed that the System Update section is entirely missing from my "About Phone" in settings. It was there when I was upgrading from ICS, since I spent a lot of time going there to "Check for Update". But now, even after a couple of reboots, it is just gone. Any thoughts?

trunks527

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that the System Update section is entirely missing from my "About Phone" in settings. It was there when I was upgrading from ICS, since I spent a lot of time going there to "Check for Update". But now, even after a couple of reboots, it is just gone. Any thoughts?

Are you stock or on a rom? My carbonrom doesn't have it but I've been on 4.2.2 for awhile :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
No, I went back to stock from Bugless Beast when I needed to do a factory reset, haven't even rooted it since then. Very odd. Currently on 4.1.1

trunks527

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
No, I went back to stock from Bugless Beast when I needed to do a factory reset, haven't even rooted it since then. Very odd. Currently on 4.1.1

Do you have the google frameworks disabled? Another user just posted their button was gone because they accidentally disabled the framework services.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non