Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dont know what I am doing or where to look anymore [not getting vibrate notifications]

i changed the gmail app to always vibrate and it seems that is finally working but i am still missing vibrate alerts for text messaging and touch down emails?

thanks for the help.

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts

Default Re: Dont know what I am doing or where to look anymore [not getting vibrate notifications]

in the sound settings you can change it to where the phone rings and vibrates on all notifications...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Dont know what I am doing or where to look anymore [not getting vibrate notifications]

i dont know. i set it up to vibrate and gmail was working now its not? i feel like it keeps changing. thanks

individual apps have vibration setting also, you might want to check there too
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    individual apps have vibration setting also, you might want to check there too
    i do and did but i feel some dont retain what i set them to like gmail. i know i set it to always vibrate

ROM
    Stock Root

I've noticed that mine doesn't vibrate if the screen is turned off. It will turn the screen on for new notifications and if the screen is already on it will vibrate.
    If I contribute something at all semi-useful please give me a thanks
    Note: I am not an expert, I just think I am
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by dms76 View Post
    I've noticed that mine doesn't vibrate if the screen is turned off. It will turn the screen on for new notifications and if the screen is already on it will vibrate.
    Think you might be on to Something. not sure the remedy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums