Wifi won't reconnect

anon(255332)

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I am having a problem with my Wifi.

When I try to connect to a wifi network, and the first time it connects fine, and stays connected.
But if I leave, or disconnect, then it won't re-connect ever again. It spends about 2 minutes searching/connecting and then I get an error message saying:
"Attention
Network Disabled. Poor Connection
cancel retry forget"

I have tried rebooting, wiping the cache, forgetting all my wifi connections, turning on/off airplane mode.
I think I've tried everything except a factory reset.

anyone else having the same problem or a solution?

-Tm

anon(255332)

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Try resetting your router, then retry.. works for me.

I have 3 routers where I work (and I don't have access to reset them), and with all 3, it connected once, but would never connect a second time. My Laptop connects & reconnects fine each time, so I'm like 98% sure the problem is my Phone.

-Tm

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have this issue too. It happened with my DroidX as well. The Note II and the DroidX drop their connection with my home router but my laptops and printer never drop their connection. I've been trying to figure out the problem for many months now. My current fix is to restart the router.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Charles Sheinman

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
This is a real pain in the arse . I pay enough for this phone and I have to get up out of my chair and switch on the router all the time

- - - Updated - - -

This is a real pain in the arse . I pay enough for this phone and I have to get up out of my chair and switch on the router all the time

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I too have this problem with my Note 2... AND my DNA. Any chance it's jellybean related?

I have yet to experience this on my Note II but my RAZR HD did this after Jelly Bean.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Graham Towler

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
My Note 2 is the same, after a software update in January I cant get wi-fi, it occasionally comes on for a day.
Its not the router all other devices work and its the same at different wi-fi locations.
Its works very fast on the network. Good job its unlimited Data plan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty