NFL Mobile on the Note 2

CodyAB30

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Never used NFL Mobile on the Note 2 (did on the Thunderbolt in 2011). I can say however Sunday Ticket (Directv) looks better on the Note 2 than the Thunderbolt did. It has a video quality setting for high/low. Is there a similar setting in NFL Mobile?

This is my experience as well.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Any one trying to watch the game. If you have flash you can watch it on any of this streaming sites. If you want the specific link PM me.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Have you contacted the developer about it?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

I just sent the developer an e-mail. I didn't know that I could get in touch with the developer. I thought I could just talk to Verizon and the NFL Mobile site. Thanks for the idea. I hope they respond.

Vince

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
So sorry about that man. Was in class. Kind of forgot about it.

I PM'd it to you though. So you're good for next week :p

I honestly would just post it here but it might be against the forum rules as usually such things here are.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
So sorry about that man. Was in class. Kind of forgot about it.

I PM'd it to you though. So you're good for next week :p

I honestly would just post it here but it might be against the forum rules as usually such things here are.

Ok, Thanks Man. I'll check it out.

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Works good on my Note2.. Maybe not as nice as the Thunderbolt, but considering the bigger screen size, it's thinner and lighter and the battery life is way better than my old thicker, heavier and smaller TBolt..

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Works good on my Note2.. Maybe not as nice as the Thunderbolt, but considering the bigger screen size, it's thinner and lighter and the battery life is way better than my old thicker, heavier and smaller TBolt..

OK, That's what I'm saying. Why wouldn't the note 2 look just as good as the Thunderbolt?

Joseph Townsend1

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I already have NFL Mobile on my Droid Bionic, but if I were to get a tablet, would I get charged extra for using it on there or would the $5 a month pay for use on both of them?