4000mah Ebay Battery review

mrxblue

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about just buying a 3500mah battery off of eBay

For those who have bought and used this larger capacity battery, I'd be interested in how many hours it lasts and any observation when applied to the Note 2.

Thanks in advance

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon), titanium color

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about just buying a 3500mah battery off of eBay

Like this one?

Pretty good for $20 plus shipping. Can't beat that for the price of 3 batteries plus a charger AND a (worthless) stylus. LOL

(And no, it doesnt come with a micro sd. I just got all of them from Amazon. That's why) Hehe

Attachments

• GN2 Batteries.jpg
    GN2 Batteries.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 146

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Ya, I ordered mine from cute panda as well and it was shipped on the 7th.. shipped Singapore post. says I should have it Feb 9th..A month to ship!!!

I finally got mine from cutepanda today. Gonna pui it in later and charge it. I'll let you guys know how it performs.

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
got the 4000mah battery from ebay cute.panda as well. so far its been in for 3 days, not sure if i notice much difference but for 13 bucks not bad

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
got the 4000mah battery from ebay cute.panda as well. so far its been in for 3 days, not sure if i notice much difference but for 13 bucks not bad

Just ordered one a few minutes ago I needed an extra battery anyway so we will see

It's a Phone, it's a Tablet, It's a Phablet

OffSpot2

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
That`s what Boeing said after the 787 Dreamliner flew for 3 days. "Batteries for 13 bucks not bad..." :D

Last edited:

jonnie_r

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Surely if battery technology existed to get this capacity(6500 and 4000ma) in the same size battery Samsung would be fitting them??

Not doubting the claims but why don't all manufacturers find who makes this battery and use it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

specops2k3

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
got mine last night, was the battery completely drained when you got it? i put mine in last night and let it charge for an hour and a half to see if phone would come on. got nothing, the battery charge indicator on the phone did not even come on. has anyone else experienced this with theirs? if so should i just let it charge for serveral hours?

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
got mine last night, was the battery completely drained when you got it? i put mine in last night and let it charge for an hour and a half to see if phone would come on. got nothing, the battery charge indicator on the phone did not even come on. has anyone else experienced this with theirs? if so should i just let it charge for serveral hours?

When I got mine it was at 58% so I plugged it in and let it charge to 100%. I then used it down to 12% and charged it overnight. I will let it run down to about 10% and charge it again and then I'll monitor the battery performance. BTW, from 100% down to 12% took 31 hours. After the third cycle, I should know if this was worth it or not. Stay tuned.

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Are you using the official Samsung USB and wallcharger?
Charging through laptop?
Put the battery in wrong?
Something covering the battery or something in the phone?
Is the battery damaged at all?

Defective battery could be possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87