- 169 Posts
Kohler's bluetooth showerhead K9245 - anyone have problems connecting Verizon Galaxy Note 2 to it?
I recently bought the Kohler Bluetooth showerhead K9245(the chrome one).
My other two phones connected to it via bluetooth without any problems.
(VZW Galaxy Nexus and iPhone 4)
However, I keep having issues trying to connect my Verizon Galaxy Note 2
to it. It will pair and connect, but the connection gets dropped after a couple
of minutes. Can't do anything about it when I'm standing in the shower with
water running... I tried to unpair all the other devices and start the pairing
process.... no difference. My Note 2 connects to headsets and other
speakers without any issues at all.
Since the Kohler shower head connects to my other two phones just fine,
I'm really confused as to what the problem may be.
Amazon can only give me a refund because they don't have any in stock
at the moment....
This is the showerhead in question:
- 01-31-2013, 07:49 PM #2
- 01-31-2013, 08:26 PM #3
- 02-03-2013, 02:51 AM #5
- 02-03-2013, 05:39 AM #6
Re: Koooth showerhead K9245 - anyone have problems connecting Verizon Galaxy Note 2 to it?
- 02-03-2013, 01:35 PM #7
- By sizzlinninja in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:12 PM
- By MrMLK in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:32 PM
- By rw0749 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:43 AM
- By eshug1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 08-06-2010, 04:45 PM
- By Vone in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2010, 05:29 AM