Bricked my phone trying to root 'Firmware upgrade encountered an issue.'

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone able to remedy this? I've tried one Verizon stock and it didn't seem to work, so i'm downloading an older one to try it and use Odin to restore.

Anyone have any other fixes? Hoping I get it to work :)

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm....There is a stock Odin file and a pit file that has worked wonders for me. I'll see if I can find em

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I have odin and a pit file, I flashed the pit and the bootloader baseline and that is what bricked it.

I am currently downloading a rooted "Root 66 stock for vzw" that I have read worked, so hoping to get this to work :)

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
That link is has all of the downloads I used when I broke my note 2 a while back

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

Thanks, the one I downloaded with that is stock/rooted is working. So I'm going to get that on there so I can get it back and working so I can actually use my phone and then I will look into getting it back to unrooted stock when I can get those files downloaded. Thanks again!

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
No worries, hoping it works, it seems to be stuck in a bootloop but I know that it also can take a while to finish booting after a flash, so, we'll see... Lol.

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok, the one on the link you sent me worked, the other one didn't, so I've got it back up and running, and, no data loss. PHEW :)

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I had all of my picutres, etc... backed up, but didn't want to have to go reinstall all the apps, etc... so I was glad it just restored the OS image :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non