Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - How do I make my videos full screen?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I need to take some videos and probably have to upload them to YouTube or Vimeo for some training instruction. I took a few and uploaded a couple to YouTube and when they play the videos are very narrow with wide black sections on both sides right to left. I don't understand why they are so narrow. This is really annoying and doesn't allow enough visual. I need them to use the full size of the YouTube video screen. I did some googling and found info that I should change my settings but they're already at 1920x1080 and no way to make it any bigger.

Is there something I can do with my Note 2 to make this work or do I have to find and alternative? I can't seem to find any other setting that will change this. I should add that I've never uploaded to a video service before so I really don't know what I'm doing. I can't seem to find a way to change this at YouTube. Still waiting for the conversion at Vimeo so I don't know what will happen there but I suspect the same problem.

Thanks!
Deb

brandonv79

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Did you take the video in portrait (home button on the bottom) or landscape (home button to the right or left)? It will record the video as it looks on the screen so if in portrait mode it will be tall not wide. I always have my phone turned to the side in landscape mode so I get the full aspect ratio in the videos. I dont think there is anything you can do to manipulate an already recorded video. You may have to re record what you want them to see. Hope this helps.

Brandon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non