- 1 Posts
Note 2: No WIFI or Bluetooth after 4.3 update
My first post. I got the 4.3 update from verizon. Since then No WIFI or Bluetooth. Or rather they turn off right after I turn them on. Verizon won't do anything. Samsung won't do anything. It's against the law to use a phone in NJ without handsfree. Just found out if I get a new phone I will lose my unlimited data plan. Does anyone know a fix for this? Is there a ROM or other hack that will fix this?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-13-2014 at 05:12 PM.
- 01-13-2014, 05:09 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 05:05 AM #3
- 01-15-2014, 02:29 PM #4
Re: Note 2: No WIFI or Bluetooth after 4.3 update
I have no issues with either. Thats weird. Bluetooth and using wifi are fine. I didnt have to reset. I am in Arizona
Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile appsent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- By Ry in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:47 AM
- By ThatdudeXavi in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Fangnfx13 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:58 PM
- By doconnor in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:36 PM
- By carrhighlander in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:42 PM