- 6 Posts
Take it with me
Love my Note 2. However, my wife finally looks like she wants to move up to a smart phone. Sooooo this it's my opportunity to get the Note 3 and I will pass her the 2. Is there any way to, let's say copy everything, to the 3 so I won't have to reload all the apps and their progress?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-02-2014, 04:16 PM #2
Re: Take it with me
You can use Dropbox or Google + for backing up pics, but there's also the SD card option if you have one.
You can sync contacts with your Google account
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Nemesis-X in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:41 PM
- By davis_camile in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:23 AM
- By adamant117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:33 AM
- By Avigail Landman in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:40 AM
- By Iosnation in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:09 PM