- 6 Posts
Take it with me
Love my Note 2. However, my wife finally looks like she wants to move up to a smart phone. Sooooo this it's my opportunity to get the Note 3 and I will pass her the 2. Is there any way to, let's say copy everything, to the 3 so I won't have to reload all the apps and their progress?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-02-2014, 04:16 PM #2
Re: Take it with me
You can use Dropbox or Google + for backing up pics, but there's also the SD card option if you have one.
You can sync contacts with your Google account
Posted via Android Central App"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Nemesis-X in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:41 PM
- By davis_camile in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:23 AM
- By adamant117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:33 AM
- By Avigail Landman in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:40 AM
- By Iosnation in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:09 PM