Elago G5 Slim fit case or Spigen Ultra Thin Air?
I am getting a S3 soon and want a thin case for my phone but one that has color. I found the Elago G5 slim and Spigen Ultra thin air and see mix reviews. Some love the G5 slim but others say it doesnt fit well and color rubs off. Seems like sorta same issues with Spigen UTA.
Anyone have these and how do you like/dislike them? Wife sorta wants a glossy case but i would rather not since they can be more slippery.
- 03-09-2013, 09:51 PM #2
- By kennethbring in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:07 PM
- By 88 FLUX in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2012, 11:47 AM
- By Jerry-O in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 03:45 PM
- By Toyota85 in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:34 PM
- By in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM