Annoying wifi popup reminder in Synergy 1.7

rvhighway

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else running Synergy 1.7 on their Verizon S3? As of tonight, I have the latest revision - r60. Of course, the S3 is rooted and unlocked.

I thought the annoying wifi reminder popup was supposed to be byebye in Synergy. However, it keeps popping up when I'm in my home.

I have a known (by the phone) wifi connection available at the house, but sometimes I don't want to use it. Since it's available, the reminder that Verizon originally put on the phone pops up when I access a data using app.

So, is it not supposed to be there in Synergy 1.7 (r60)? If it's not supposed to be there, how can I get it to go away? I already have the appropriate notificiation box unchecked, but of course that does nothing. Is there some file that I can delete that might make the wifi notification disappear?

Thanks for any advice.

rvhighway

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey thanks! I downloaded and tried the SQL editor, but the wifi value was already at 0. It was still popping up. However, the Anycut app worked perfect - just followed the instructions and disabled the notification. The notification is now gone!

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
You're welcome... yea one is for the wifi notification in the notification pull down bar.. the other one gets rid of the wifi reminder everytime you're near a hotspot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty