Allshare

plkevlar

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm an idiot and didn't further research to discover that my Verizon galaxy s3 doesn't support allshare. Now I have a useless dongle. Does anyone know of a rom for the I535 that makes my dongle usable?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Are you running the latest update? I would assume that at some point Samsung/Verizon would make that functionality available.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

plkevlar

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm running the latest :/
I'm about to just sell this on ebay forclike $70
The plastic is still on it lol, I just ripped the box a little bit opening it. But nothing a single piece of tape can't repair. I only hooked it up once to find out I can't use it ugh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing that it'll be available when the Jelly Bean update (finally) makes it out. Why don't you just hang on to it until then?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Unfranchise33

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how old this tread is, but the JB sprint update that they are pushing out today brings the Allshare support. Sprint is always the first to release an update, and verizon is always the last :(
So it may be another month before Verizon pushes out the update, or it may be 6 months? But I am tempted to buy it from you :) I am just waiting for the software to be available and I will get one too.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how old this tread is
Just FYI, if you look at the first post, over on the right is the date it was started (at least, that's where it's shown in the Tapatalk app).