- 46 Posts
- Wicked Sensations
Swype keyboard question.
I have a friend with an unrooted Verizon GS lll and I have a Sprint GS lll. Can I pull my swype .apk from my phone and install it to hers? I don't really forsee any problems, but I wanted to ask first. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 12-01-2012, 03:46 PM #2
- 12-02-2012, 10:57 PM #3
Re: Swype keyboard question.
I don't believe that will work. I would install swype via the official site as Pete indicated above. you just have to make sure you allow "Unknown Sources" so you can install the swype apk once you download it from the swype site. you don't have to be rooted to install it.
- 12-04-2012, 04:04 PM #4
- By DulceSugar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:24 PM
- By Jimmyalex in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2010, 10:56 AM
- By aquaj13 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
- By stefanl in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:18 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2009, 06:36 PM