Order Problems (Canceled, On Hold, Pre-Orders, etc..)
07-05-2012 03:34 PM
- I just called and rep said disregard the email. The order is being processed and the card will be charged when order is ready to ship. He said everything is still fine with my order and not to worry. I asked when they will ship and I got the by the 9th broken record. Haha, I waited this long I can wait a few more days.
Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums07-03-2012 08:10 PM
- I called.....my card declined Verizon, so I had to call in and get that worked out....my card was fine, so who knows....anyway, I would advise.
Rep was unaware that phones were shipping out today, she said it would not ship till Monday the 9th, so I'm hoping that it does ship out Thursday....I bet it WOULD have shipped today, but with the stupid Bank declining the charge....07-03-2012 08:21 PMLike 1
- The agent I talked to said to ignore all the reports of it shipping on the forums, since it was just hijinks. I said, "well people are posting pictures of their emails with tracking #'s" and she was like, "they will not ship early".
I just hope mine DOES ship early, and didn't get delayed due to my bank. But I'm an impatient soul.07-03-2012 08:22 PM
- I got a call from my credit card company in regard to 2 charges from Verizon. (I placed 2 orders) I told them to approve both charges. Then I called Verizon CS to have them try again. The CS was clueless. She told me my order is supposed to ship out on 7/11. I told her Verizon was trying to charge my card at 5pm today, but she has no information about it. Then I asked her to check my other order. She then said my credit card charge was declined or on hold. I told her I spoke to my credit card company and released the charges that was on hold and that she should try again to process my order. She responded that her system don't have an option for her to try again!!! She then put me on hold for about 5 minutes. She came back to tell me she place a note on their system about the incident and that my order should ship out on 7/9. I wasn't too happy about the way she handled it and I'm not confident if she handled it correctly. Lets hope my orders are not canceled.07-03-2012 08:24 PM
- 07-03-2012 08:41 PM
- As far as I know the phones won't start shipping until the 11th according to my info. However one of the phones I order said shipping by the 9th (earlier order) so who knows. I am thinking if you ordered the phone before a certain date you will see it ship on the 9th. Guess I'll update in 6 days when I get the confirmation. haha07-03-2012 08:42 PM
- I have a visa and got the same email, even one from my CC provider saying that my card was used in an online transaction. I noticed that there was no pending charge so I called vzw customer service, the girl said the charge was declined so she was able to charge t to my account so we didn't have to play games with the CC company. vzw website just updated to ship date not available so we'll see what happens07-03-2012 08:44 PM
- 07-03-2012 08:44 PM
- nice dt! lucky you!
hrm I got the confirmation email on my order which said shipping July 9th since I pre-ordered day 1 like several others here. But when I go to check the order via order # it says nothing has been shipped in last 150 days.... no status or anything. I will be patient but it sure makes me worried07-03-2012 08:50 PM
- I have a visa and got the same email, even one from my CC provider saying that my card was used in an online transaction. I noticed that there was no pending charge so I called vzw customer service, the girl said the charge was declined so she was able to charge t to my account so we didn't have to play games with the CC company. vzw website just updated to ship date not available so we'll see what happens
Did Verizon stop letting ppl credit their account online? Or just with preorders?? Cause I went to try and do that and though the option was there for all my previous phones (last one was in November) it was not there this time!07-03-2012 08:53 PM
- 07-03-2012 08:55 PM
- 07-03-2012 08:58 PM
- It seems I don't have luck with Verizon CS. All of them are clueless so far today.
Now my order status shows:
We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet. Expected Ship Date: 07/11/2012
I pre-ordered on the very first day (6/6), and my phones should have shipped out today.07-03-2012 09:01 PM
- I just had a online chat with a rep. He verified that my card info was good. He said the reason for the hold email was because the shipping date was postponed by Verizon and Samsung until the 10th. I said people are getting theirs shipped already how is that? He said it depends on when you accepted the terms and conditions. Since I ordered over the phone I didn't get to accept mine until the next day via an email. This bumped me down the list and is why my shipping date has changed. Sucks I wanted my phone Friday. I will be traveling Monday through Wednesday next week so my phone will be sitting at home without me I guess.
Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums07-03-2012 09:13 PM
- 07-03-2012 09:13 PM
- That is weird, especially considering my Rezound cost $100 more at launch and I was able too! I guess they are worried to many ppl will charge their account and not pay???!!! Not a big deal really, just thought it was weird! I plan on buying it next Wednesday when it comes out!07-03-2012 09:27 PM
- Samsung Android Phones
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Verizon Galaxy S III
Order Problems (Canceled, On Hold, Pre-Orders, etc..)
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD