Im rooted and good to go!

BKVic

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
was reading over on the XDA forums and tried it out and low and behold I'm now rooted. They had instructions on how to put recovery on it as well but I'm gonna wait until its a little easier. Maybe Wugs will get on it and as easy as my Nexus......I guess they just have to work on that bootloader now.

BKVic

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I will wait a little longer. Missing my Nexus with Jelly Bean, these buttons will take some getting used to. This bloat needs to go away.

BKVic

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Tell me about it, the button layout is driving me crazy and I really hate the home button. On the good side it does get better reception then my Nexus. I just returned from the local mall that was a dead zone for data with my Nexus and while I couldn't get LTE I had a decent 3G signal.

BKVic

Dave4321

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Here I my solution to the hard to reach home button. Get Wave Launcher and fill out the wave with the app called Home button. The result is that you can just swipe from the left side of the screen to go home. Doesn't help with long press though. There are root apps that offer options to move all the capacitive buttons to screen swipes too.