Who's Keeping and Who's Sending It Back?

SwitchBoardDj

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
I'm on the fence. I haven't really took the F5 with me as my daily yet until now. I been rocking my GS23U only because of the battery life.

I can say when I bring out the F5 in public and flip it or whatever, people is shocked! Not gonna lie, does make me feel cool af! Lol

Form factor is growing on me too. The ability to drop it in my pocket and not worry about it sliding out and falling to the ground, feels good too.

Im not a camera guru by any means but they do get the job done. They're not as good as my S23U camera but they're good for me and what I need them for.

If battery can become more manageable these next days. I maay keep the F5 around.

What has everyone else decided to do?

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I went from Note20 to Flip3 to S22U to Flip4 to Flip5.

Flip5 is definitely a keeper! Formfactor is perfect for my pocket. With larger cover screen, I can answer calls, place calls, listen to tunes, use the timer function, check my calendar and do other routine stuff without flipping the phone open. And when I want the extra screen space for email, social media, Google search, etc. it's all just a flip open away.

SwitchBoardDj

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
I went from Note20 to Flip3 to S22U to Flip4 to Flip5.

Flip5 is definitely a keeper! Formfactor is perfect for my pocket. With larger cover screen, I can answer calls, place calls, listen to tunes, use the timer function, check my calendar and do other routine stuff without flipping the phone open. And when I want the extra screen space for email, social media, Google search, etc. it's all just a flip open away.
Do you miss the S22U?

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you miss the S22U?
No, I do not miss the S22U. The reason I traded the Flip3 for the S22U was that I had been a Note user for seeming forever. I thought I missed the SPen, but once I had it back in the S22U, I found I rarely ever used it. Add the large form factor in a front pants pocket and I was ready to go back to the Flip4 when it arrived.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Flip 3, Flip 4 and not the Flip 5. I'm keeping it. Love being able to fold it and putting it in my pocket or purse. I won't go back.

I didn't think I was going to get the Flip 5 as my Flip 4 was fine and I liked the smaller front screen because it was more protected in my purse and I didn't really use the front screen for much anyway. However since getting the Flip 5 I have changed my mind. Sure the screen is not as protected, but it sure is more usable! Worth the trade off.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I've had the Flip 3, Flip 4 and not the Flip 5. I'm keeping it. Love being able to fold it and putting it in my pocket or purse. I won't go back.

I didn't think I was going to get the Flip 5 as my Flip 4 was fine and I liked the smaller front screen because it was more protected in my purse and I didn't really use the front screen for much anyway. However since getting the Flip 5 I have changed my mind. Sure the screen is not as protected, but it sure is more usable! Worth the trade off.
Get yourself the Spigen SP it will keep the screen protected from scratches..solid choice IMO...

The more I use this phone the more pleasing it is to use ...totally recommend upgrading...I noticed the hinge is so smooth closing and opening

Reactions: jlhiowa

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Get yourself the Spigen SP it will keep the screen protected from scratches..solid choice IMO...

The more I use this phone the more pleasing it is to use ...totally recommend upgrading...I noticed the hinge is so smooth closing and opening
Yeah, the hinges much more satisfying than the one on the flip 4. I wonder if it will still be as smooth when it's full of 6 months of pocket fluff though lol

Reactions: jlhiowa

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Yeah, the hinges much more satisfying than the one on the flip 4. I wonder if it will still be as smooth when it's full of 6 months of pocket fluff though lol
Yes we're going to find out for sure I plan on keeping this one all the way to the next flip release.. I think it's going to be fine I don't expect any issues but we'll see..

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes we're going to find out for sure I plan on keeping this one all the way to the next flip release.. I think it's going to be fine I don't expect any issues but we'll see..
The rumours say that international versions are going back to Exynos next year, so I could well be sticking with my current devices at leastt until the S25 and Z7... let's see if it holds up that long!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I think cost is the entire reason... But who knows, maybe they'll knock it out of the park and the Exynos will run rings around the Snapdragon... I won't hold my breath though. The Z series really can't take the battery life hit of the Exynos 2200 IMO.
Yep I don't see it ever catching up to a snap.. I'm no expert but just from my usage and overall reviews from normal people...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter