Anyone having problems with receiving calls on the Galaxy S3?

chaldo26

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a galaxy S3 and am finding people cannot call me when the phone is not active / awake. If the screen is active / on, people can call me without any problem. If I have NOT been using the phone for say 15 minutes (phone is on but screen is not) my phone never receives calls.

As soon as I wake-up the phone, I am able to receive call without any problem. Anyone else encountering this problem? Any ideas other than keeping the screen on all of the time. :)

I am wondering if this has something to do with ice cream sandwich and how it handles multitasking.

Last edited:

leggy

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
My first S3 had a problem where I can't make or receive calls or text message, data worked fine, so I replaced.
With the replacement phone, I can make calls but noticed couple of people called me but the phone did not ring, so I may have similar problem like yours.

Will check that up tomorrow.

Signal issues look to be common with the S3 as I had that issue and there are several signal issues threads floating around. Your post along with my similar issue could be another problem with this phone.

Kelly mark

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has always been aware that customer satisfaction largely depends on customer support. Samsung created their Smart Care Diagnostics application to help their users troubleshoot and solve any issues with their Samsung mobile devices.By using this app you will have instant access to all the helpful tutorials and information that you will need to maximize your product experience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo