What is the average age of this forum?

What is the average age of this forum?

• Total voters

oper8or

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering how old the users of this forum are? In reading all the posts, I get the impression that, at 52, I may be a bit older than most on here. True or false?

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm 40 and have been a member of the AC forums for a couple of years now. I think that the average age is a little higher than you might expect, in that it isn't just a bunch of twenty-somethings on here.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
39 here.

I also suspect the average age is a bit higher than you'd think, but I'd also suspect at 52, you're a bit older than the average.

For the most part, this forum is rather professional and helpful. There are the odd members out and fanboys (which we probably all are to some degree) but don't let the few "childish" comments outweigh the many many helpful posts there are (I am guessing that's why you are wondering).

Reactions: bigdaddytee

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just to burst the bubble, I have welcomed new members in the intro's that were in their late 60's and I want to say I remember once a while back someone either late 70's or early 80's :)

So its safe to say this isn't a young person's fascination anymore. Your never to old to learn something new.

Kench33

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Thinking a lot of the younger people are more into iphones. I don't know too many people my age who think androids are awesome. Maybe it's just the tinkering with it that they don't like.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
43 here! I too thought the average was 25 or younger for most. I remember when I wanted to hack my Pre I went on YouTube and almost every video had a young kid teaching me how to do it!! I was like am I too old to be doing this? :D

Sent from Alexis Nexus