4G down in Baltimore, MD.. Anyone else? HELP!!!

jennygymnast

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I am having problems getting 4g lte through verizon in baltimore. I have always had 4g since I purchased this phone now it is only picking up 3g.. I've tried turning my phone off and back on and it worked once now 4g won't even come on. Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

envoynv

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I am having problems getting 4g lte through verizon in baltimore. I have always had 4g since I purchased this phone now it is only picking up 3g.. I've tried turning my phone off and back on and it worked once now 4g won't even come on. Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

Have you called your carrier?

cbbdroid

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes i have had the same issue and even 3g started acting weird over the lay few days. I'm in 3g now and should have full strength 4g where i am.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

eskanday

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
i had the same issue in Baltimore area so I called Verizon and it turned out that the PRL needs to be updated. They pushed it to me and now it works. You can do it by removing the battery wait a minute then restart the phone. if it does not work call Verizon so they can push it to you.