Juice defender

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey everybody, is anyone using juice defender successfully on the s3 and if so what settings are you using
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Haven't found a need to use an app like JD. The battery life on the GS3 is much better than the GNex it replaced (w/extended battery) for me.

flash24

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Which extended battery do you guys recommend that doesn't require replacement door?

As for Juice Defender, I am currently using it right now, not sure if it makes any difference.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
GreenPower Premium is essentially the same thing, but it wouldn't toggle my 3G back on when I woke my phone up. Uninstalled it :/

Sent from my rooted/modded/stock Samsung Galaxy SIII using Android Central Forums

Waipio11

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue with JD? Once I wake up the phone after some down time half the apps don't work. I am unable to get weather or anything else that uses data. i have to restart the phone to get all the functions back. I did nothing to the settings either and have it on the default balanced setting. Any ideas before i dump it off?

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I made a thread a couple days ago about JD. Stopped working correctly for me after a week

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wnrgway

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I've been using it for about a month.

I like the fact that it automatically turns off my wifi when I leave the signal area and turns it on when I return. I have Tasker and it had a similar feature, but wasn't as reliable.

JD will also turn off your radios when you put your phone to sleep and then turn it on a predetermined intervals to check for info. It doesn't always reliably turn it back on and connect though, so I have it set to keep wifi on at known wifi locations when asleep.

I think it saves me power. When asleep and not using wifi my phone uses 1-2% per hour.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else has other apps that work as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non