Not seeing all my files/folders from Windows 7

davidlnewman

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed a curious anomaly. When I plug the phone into my computer and look at my SD card on the phone from windows, I do not see all the files and folders. For example I have a music folder with many sub-directories under it, but only see about 10 of them from windows explorer. Has anyone else seen this behavior and/or have a resolution? Not rooted.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
What type of SD card do you have? Mine is a 64GB Sandisk, and it came pre formatted as exFAT. I had the same issue when I transferred files over: Some were corrupted, some were missing, a few did not transfer, some transferred but would not open and I could not delete them. I then re-formatted the card to FAT32 and have had no issues.

Tomab

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
What type of SD card do you have? Mine is a 64GB Sandisk, and it came pre formatted as exFAT. I had the same issue when I transferred files over: Some were corrupted, some were missing, a few did not transfer, some transferred but would not open and I could not delete them. I then re-formatted the card to FAT32 and have had no issues.

+1. This problem & solution is listed in other posts as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer