- 1,038 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Having Trouble With SD Card Error Issues? L@@K Here For a Quick Solution.
I have been tearing my hair out trying to resolve the Sim stopped, Sim unmounted error codes. I have even exchanged the phone once only to find the new handset to have the very same issues. First of all it seems only to be isolated to Verizon S3s. I have friends with other carriers running different brands of class 10 cards with no issues at all. Here is what I have found ONLY SanDisk cards work properly in a Verizon handset. I have no idea why but every other brand I tried has some sort of failure message with the Verizon S3 handsets. I purchased one card that the phone would not even write to at all even when formatted in the device but would work fine as pie in my digital camera. What is different with SanDisk I have no idea but one thing I can tell you they work 100% in this handset no matter of the size or class speed. I am now running a SanDisk ultra 32gb card with not a one error message in days now. Costco has the best deal on them it was only $23.
- 11-05-2012, 12:52 PM #2
Re: Having Trouble With SD Card Error Issues? L@@K Here For a Quick Solution.
I didn't start having any issues until I got the most recent verizon update. I keep getting sd card removed and inserted notifications and I'm not doing anything with my phone. Haven't changed the card or anything and it has had this sandisk 32gb class 4 card since I got the phone!
Thanks for any advice!
- By slyguy700 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 04:24 AM
- By gmoney144 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:57 PM
- By UPEngineer in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2011, 03:19 AM
- By vor in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:57 AM
- By BLLade in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:47 AM