Problems with stock email??

s3roc03

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues receiving their email? I use hotmail. I downloaded the updated yesterday and everything was working fine but after about 8-9pm last night, i haven't been receiving any emails. I tried sending and it keeps telling me that the password for the server has changed but I know it hasn't. I tried deleting the msn account I have but I keep getting an error stating that it can't delete. Any thoughts??? I really don't want to go to verizon only to have them do a factory reset....

Shadowdub

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Hoping to find a solution other than factory reset. I called Verizon, but they gave some BS excuse about Hotmail changing their servers. My wife's iphone works fine with Hotmail.

RunSilent23

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I linked my Hotmail account to Gmail when I had the Samsung Fascinate. The typical delay before I used Gmail was a couple of hours to a day. When I linked, I started getting my email right away. So now I use the stock browser for exchange (Company) mail and Gmail for my Hotmail (small business and personal).

Neburs3

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, but with AOL email, the problem started yesterday also I'm in JB, I know my password is correct so it has to be a problem with the phone (Google?)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same problem with hotmail. I just ended up downloading the hotmail app. Works perfect now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress