Problems with stock email??
Is anyone else having issues receiving their email? I use hotmail. I downloaded the updated yesterday and everything was working fine but after about 8-9pm last night, i haven't been receiving any emails. I tried sending and it keeps telling me that the password for the server has changed but I know it hasn't. I tried deleting the msn account I have but I keep getting an error stating that it can't delete. Any thoughts??? I really don't want to go to verizon only to have them do a factory reset....
- 12-21-2012, 12:22 AM #2
- 12-21-2012, 07:11 AM #3
- 12-21-2012, 08:29 AM #4
Re: Problems with stock email??
I linked my Hotmail account to Gmail when I had the Samsung Fascinate. The typical delay before I used Gmail was a couple of hours to a day. When I linked, I started getting my email right away. So now I use the stock browser for exchange (Company) mail and Gmail for my Hotmail (small business and personal).
- 12-21-2012, 01:12 PM #5
- 12-21-2012, 02:06 PM #6
- By ghess517 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:24 PM
- By mwlevey in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2011, 04:45 PM
- By rchusid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:32 AM
- By sportsinger75 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:28 AM
- By jdaly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:29 PM