- 1 Posts
HELP! GS3 Random USB Connection issue!
My GS3 randomly will beep and have a notification saying "USB device connected" when there is nothing connected to my phone. Nothing is connected in the USB port. I originally thought it was an app glitch causing this issue but that is not the issue. Any Help? Suggestions? Theories? Please help
- 01-21-2013, 11:02 PM #2
- 4,738 Posts
Re: HELP! GS3 Random USB Connection issue!
1. Your phone has a hardware problem which causes it to think that a USB connection is being made/broken
2. There's a software glitch causing that error
I'd suggest doing a Factory Reset - if the problem goes away, then something that you had installed was causing the issue. If it doesn't then it's time to look at getting it replaced.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By random228 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2013, 10:42 AM
- By freedumb87 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 02-05-2011, 11:30 AM
- By theprogram in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:14 PM
- By wildman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2010, 01:08 PM
- By Darkomen64 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:52 PM