phone stuck at Verizon 4g LTE screen

mosfet356

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
So I was stock rooted. Used OTA rootkeeper to keep root. Temp unrooted. Applied MF1 update. Phone rebooted then stuck at the Verizon 4G LTE screen where the colorful circles come out. Any ideas, thank you.

mosfet356

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I tried that and and the phone would show nothing then vibrate then stop then vibrate. So I thought that it would be because the battery might be critically low since I left it in a boot loop. Put a charger on and then tried it again pressing vol up home and power got the samsung logo and on the bottom what looks like an open pad lock with "custom" on the bottom and nothing happens.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to tell you guys, but you're going to have to use Odin to flash the stock MB1 firmware and update using the OTA, then reroot. Unless you can find the full MF1 firmware already rooted, which wasn't available when I encountered this same issue right after MF1 came out.
I couldn't even get into Recovery mode, only Download mode.
On the bright side, I didn't lose any data...

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

Darkcloud_55

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I tried that and and the phone would show nothing then vibrate then stop then vibrate. So I thought that it would be because the battery might be critically low since I left it in a boot loop. Put a charger on and then tried it again pressing vol up home and power got the samsung logo and on the bottom what looks like an open pad lock with "custom" on the bottom and nothing happens.

Take a look here and especially in the comments section at bottom, some really good suggestion that might help

DroidViews | How to Recover When your Android Device is Caught in a Bootloop

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

It may be possible that the OTA not playing well with the root process may have been the factor in causing the boot loop. You may have to try reflashing an old stock ROM and then updating, then rerooting.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

mosfet356

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I was able to reflash back to stock rooted MB1. Hopefully there will be an stock rooted MF1 soon. Phone now boots up and did not lose any apps or data. How ever I see a padlock unlocked with 'custon' at the bottom. I heard of Triangle Away but I dont think that supports SG3 I535.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty