1 x 4 Sense Clock Widget?

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from the TBolt, and there were a couple Sense 3.5 ROMs (InfectedRom Eternity and MikRunny to be precise) that included a very cool htc weather clock widget that was 1 high by 4 wide. I liked it much better than the standard 2 by 4 option. It was basically a half-height weather flip clock with the same info as the standard one. Since the Rezound version of Sense 3.5 doesn't have it, is there a way to get it without rooting and flashing a new ROM? I am assuming htc embeds most of the Sense widgets in the ROM, but I'm not a developer, so I could be way off in my assumption.

BTW... Loving the Rezound! Best smartphone in big red's lineup.

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from the TBolt, and there were a couple Sense 3.5 ROMs (InfectedRom Eternity and MikRunny to be precise) that included a very cool htc weather clock widget that was 1 high by 4 wide. I liked it much better than the standard 2 by 4 option. It was basically a half-height weather flip clock with the same info as the standard one. Since the Rezound version of Sense 3.5 doesn't have it, is there a way to get it without rooting and flashing a new ROM? I am assuming htc embeds most of the Sense widgets in the ROM, but I'm not a developer, so I could be way off in my assumption.

It costs a couple of dollars, but you may want to go to the Market and download "Beautiful Widgets"... lots of customizable things on there... I used it when I had the Bionic.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

It was also in Joelz's Sense 3.5 for the Incredible which was based on the Sense 3.5 from the Runnymede I believe. I thought it was a really cool widget too.

Don't think you'd be able to get it unless you're rooted, but I could be wrong there. If you're a member on XDA you might PM him and ask how to extract that widget or something along those lines. Or you could google the widget and see if you can find the .apk for it that way.

Gregory Ryan

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Im running CleanROM 2.2 for ICS right now and I have it. Very handy!:cool:

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Try Beautiful Widgets or Simi Clock.

This one is Beautiful Widgets.

-Frank

20120111144527.png